« Home | Sunday Reflections » | Chris is On the Way » | Weather » | Website » | Conversation » | Busy Week » | Reflecting » | I Wonder.... » | Thoughts from Last Night » | New Series »

Jam Packed

Today is going to be a really busy day. I arrived at the office at 6 a.m., yes that's right 6 a.m. I have meetings this morning in Nashville and then lunch with some friends and then more meetings and then back to the office to get some work done and I am expecting to be here late.

I knew there was going to come a time when it was going to be like this, busy, busy. Things are kicking around here and we have so much more to do.....

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile