« Home | Round and Round » | Big Time Reminder » | Jam Packed » | Sunday Reflections » | Chris is On the Way » | Weather » | Website » | Conversation » | Busy Week » | Reflecting »

This Sunday

This weekend will wind up the series "Three" and if you haven't had the opportunity to be there, I would encourage you to try and make it this Sunday. I can guarantee that you are going to leave this Sunday going, "that's what I love about this place, you never know what to expect!"


For those of you who attended the "Q & A" please make sure and get your partnership application turned in as soon as possible. Make sure that someone in leadership signs it and then they will give it back to you for you to turn in. The instructions are on the inside front cover.

Invite a friend and we'll see you on Sunday!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile