« Home | A What! » | Looking Back » | Cold Saturday » | I Am Tore Up... » | Have You Invited Anyone this Weekend... » | I Just Love This..... » | What a Day! » | Pickn' Up » | Sunday Reminder » | Weird Week »

Funeral Home Visits

Why is it that we wait until somebody dies to say something nice?

I mean you go to the funeral home and everybody is talking about the person who has passed away and I'm thinking we should have been telling them those things before they passed away. What good is it doing now?

Spend some time sharing with them before they leave this earth, don't wait till after.

Make it count now! Not when it's too late.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile