« Home | Prayer Request » | I have to tell you.... » | Student Ministry » | Whatever you call it? » | What a weekend! » | Another milestone! » | Coming this Sunday » | Focus » | Certain people » | Just a reminder »

Friday looking to Sunday

This Sunday we're going to start looking at one of the three vital relationships that we believe is important in the life of every believer, "intimacy with God."

I am really hoping that you guys will try to make it to one of the two services and that you will take the time to invite someone. If you would like to invite them using email, just go to our website and use the evite and it will send them a personal email invitation from you.

Have a great day and we hope to see you Sunday!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile