« Home | What a weekend! » | Another milestone! » | Coming this Sunday » | Focus » | Certain people » | Just a reminder » | I have something to say...... » | Sunday Reflecting » | Tonight! » | I just love Crossroads »

Whatever you call it?

Some people (sticks in the mud) have made the comment that the services at Crossroads were just entertainment......well I guess I have to say something to you, "Do you know the definition of entertain or entertainment?"

It means to "keep, hold or maintain attention" and if you're using that definition then you are exactly right! What in the heck do you think Jesus did when he told stories? He got and held peoples attention! Give me a break.....

People are coming to know Christ at Crossroads and some people just want to complain. I'm just glad that God has given us a vision bigger than I can explain. If you don't like it, talk to God!

We're having fun!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile