« Home | Whatever you call it? » | What a weekend! » | Another milestone! » | Coming this Sunday » | Focus » | Certain people » | Just a reminder » | I have something to say...... » | Sunday Reflecting » | Tonight! »

Student Ministry

Our Student ministry got a great kick off this past weekend.

xtreme, our ministry for middle school students met during the 11 a.m. service and InsideOut, our high school ministry met on Sunday night in the main auditorium at 6 p.m.


We invite you to help us get the word out....we are starting off small, but we intend to grow this baby!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile