« Home | I Love Technology » | First Services » | E-vite Your Friends » | Count Down » | Amazing... » | A New Day, A New Week » | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th » | Great Chick... »

We Need You

Many of you answered the challenge this past week and said, "I will trade in my role for a supporting role in what God is doing at Crossroads."

But we still need more of you to do the same!

Please email us at infor@crossroadslebanon.com or go to our strategic service page and fill out the information and we will get back to you asap.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile