« Home | We Need You » | I Love Technology » | First Services » | E-vite Your Friends » | Count Down » | Amazing... » | A New Day, A New Week » | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th »

A Big Thanks

Hey, I wanted to thank all of you who helped us pull off our first services this past Sunday. We couldn't have done it without you!

We know the next few weeks are going to be really fun and challenging. We will be the first to tell you that we haven't got it all figured out, but we sure as heck are going to give it our best.

Thanks again!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile