« Home | E-vite Your Friends » | Count Down » | Amazing... » | A New Day, A New Week » | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th » | Great Chick... » | Ready To Go.... » | I'm Back »

First Services

Well if you weren't able to attend our first services you really missed out!

We launched with our first series entitled "Epic." It's all about the big story that is going on around us and how we can trade in the roll in our story for a supporting roll in His story. This next week we will be talking more about trading in each of our role and why we should.

Click this link to see some pics......and we want to see you this Sunday!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile