« Home | First Services » | E-vite Your Friends » | Count Down » | Amazing... » | A New Day, A New Week » | Three Weeks and Counting » | Birthday » | Friday The 13th » | Great Chick... » | Ready To Go.... »

I Love Technology

Several years ago when the dream for Crossroads was birthed, we decided that we were going to leave no stone unturned when it came to technology. We would seek out and hire the best that we could find to fulfill the vision that God has given us.

Over the next few weeks as we continue to get our feet wet we will continue to push the envelope with the great technology mediums that God has provided.

Just remember....the message never changes but the method has too!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile