« Home | Opportunities » | Crossroads Q & A » | This Week » | Check Out our Myspace Page » | Reflecting » | Expectations » | Can You Accept Second? » | Good Luck! » | Looks Like Rain.... » | Difficult People Week 2 »

What A Place

There is this place that many of us don't like. It's this place that makes us really uncomfortable. It's this place where we are totally out of control. It's this amazing place where in spite of all the negatives, things happen. Where is this place? It's a simple place and some of you wouldn't even call it a place but I do. This place is called "dependent," it's that place where you realize that you can't do a thing and it's all out of your hands. In the experiences of my life there is only one other person that I regularly find at this place. Every time I arrive He is there waiting on me. Working with me. Seeing me through.

"Dependent," what a place!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile