« Home | Crossroads Q & A » | This Week » | Check Out our Myspace Page » | Reflecting » | Expectations » | Can You Accept Second? » | Good Luck! » | Looks Like Rain.... » | Difficult People Week 2 » | I Can't Wait! »

Opportunities

Crossroads has some major opportunities being presented to us and I want to make sure that we continue to seek God in every decision we make.

Will you commit to praying for our leadership as we look at each of these opportunities?

Thanks!

Count me in! I can commit to praying for the leadership. I already pray for you guys, but I can kick it up a notch!

Thanks!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile