« Home | Yesterday Was a Buzz Kill » | Notice! » | West Coast Trip Info » | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday » | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back » | West Coast » | Opportunity Knocks » | Amazed Again »

Super Bowl

The commercials during the Super Bowl were a little disappointing this year.

If your like me, I just love seeing what crazy stuff their gonna come up with. The halftime show was lacking also I thought. I was glad to see the Colts win since I think Peyton is a class act. He deserved it. It's great to see a good guy win every once in a while. I have to admit that he is the one guy that in all the years I've been watching sports hasn't acted like a jerk on camera. Always classy!

Later...

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile