« Home | Today » | This Sunday » | Round and Round » | Big Time Reminder » | Jam Packed » | Sunday Reflections » | Chris is On the Way » | Weather » | Website » | Conversation »

Afternoon Reflections

I am back in the office this afternoon doing a little work trying to get a jump on the week. It's amazing how we are starting to get so busy....I knew it was going to happen.

Today I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised. I had totally figured out that the time change would mess some people up and then probably throw off attendance at both services, especially the 9 a.m. service. Man, was I surprised. Both services were better attended than I originally figured they would be.

Both services today were really great and I know I spoke a little longer than normal but it was the only way I could wrap it up, sorry!

Just remember, one body and many members! Find your indispensable role in the body and lets get to work!

Peace.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile