« Home | Afternoon Reflections » | Today » | This Sunday » | Round and Round » | Big Time Reminder » | Jam Packed » | Sunday Reflections » | Chris is On the Way » | Weather » | Website »

I need your help

If you attended the "Crossroads Q & A" on March 4th, we need to make sure that you get you're application turned back in as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you follow the instructions that are on the inside front cover.

Thanks

You did tell us to pray about it! :-)

no doubt.....several people have just asked what the next step was, so there you go!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile