« Home | This Sunday... » | Great Quote » | Finished! » | I Stand Amazed......I really do! » | One More Reminder » | Hey, Hey, Hey » | Thanks! » | Funeral Home Visits » | A What! » | Looking Back »

Student Ministry

Hey, most of you guys know that we brought Chris Arnold on staff to head up our Student Ministry. Chris is already doing a great job and he really hasn't even got started yet. Here's what we need for you to do.

We really need to start getting the word out about our Student Ministry. Chris already has some great things planned and we are already talking about things that are going to be happening next year. Several of the churches in our area are reeling from the lack of direction in this area, please help us get the word out and we are also going to need some of you to give more and volunteer more to make sure that we pull off the very best Student Ministry we can.

Great days are ahead...just make sure you are a part of it!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile