« Home | Prayer for VT » | Work Day Coming » | Saturday Soccer » | Student Ministry » | This Sunday... » | Great Quote » | Finished! » | I Stand Amazed......I really do! » | One More Reminder » | Hey, Hey, Hey »

Did you miss yesterday?

If you missed yesterday at Crossroads, then you missed it! What did I miss you ask? You missed a great service where we featured our great vocalists and musicians. Man, those were a couple of great services!

Crossroads is indeed honored and blessed to have such great talent and yesterday we took both services and allowed them to share with us their amazing talent and the great thing that God is doing in each of their lives. And it was truly unbelievable!

Thanks for a great day!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile