« Home | I Stand Amazed......I really do! » | One More Reminder » | Hey, Hey, Hey » | Thanks! » | Funeral Home Visits » | A What! » | Looking Back » | Cold Saturday » | I Am Tore Up... » | Have You Invited Anyone this Weekend... »

Finished!

Yesterday we wound up the "Snapshots" series and I hope that you guys enjoyed it!

Many of you had some great comments about yesterdays snapshot of sharing. The truth is that many of us are afraid to share our faith, we just feel like someone will ask us that one question that we can't answer and I think yesterdays message basically got all those fears out of the way. It's really simple but we've made it complicated.

Thanks to those of you who attended the "Q & A." If you were interested in attending and yesterday just wasn't good for you, be on the lookout for another one sometime in late May or early June.