« Home | Work Day Coming » | Saturday Soccer » | Student Ministry » | This Sunday... » | Great Quote » | Finished! » | I Stand Amazed......I really do! » | One More Reminder » | Hey, Hey, Hey » | Thanks! »

Prayer for VT

Heavenly Father,

Our heart breaks for all the victims and families involved in the tragedy. We pray that You will make Yourself known to all who are grieving. May your presence comfort those who mourn. We pray for the leaders of the school, the police, the doctors, the students, the wounded, the community, and the extended family members. God use the churches and believers to somehow minister to all the broken people. We pray that people would turn to you, oh God. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

(you may add your prayer in the comments section)

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile