« Home | One More Reminder » | Hey, Hey, Hey » | Thanks! » | Funeral Home Visits » | A What! » | Looking Back » | Cold Saturday » | I Am Tore Up... » | Have You Invited Anyone this Weekend... » | I Just Love This..... »

I Stand Amazed......I really do!

The last five or so months at Crossroads have been amazing!

We got off to a late start thinking we would actually be able to launch this church when school started. But that didn't happen. We kicked off on November 12, 2006 just in time for the holidays, boy did that make things tough! We flew right into Thanksgiving and then into Christmas and then missed two Sundays because of weather. It almost seemed that if you looked at it from the outset and knew all these things were going to happen, you knew we would probably have a tough time making it, if we made it at all. That just simply wasn't the case.

We have been amazed at how good God has been. We have been amazed at how good people have been. And when you put those two things together, we are amazed at what has happened. Simply put, I stand amazed.

The next few months are going to be filled with really good stuff. We're looking forward to the launch of several new things and there is no doubt that they will propel us forward. Only God knows what's in store.

Thanks to all of you who have helped, prayed, given. We need you to continue doing the same.

We couldn't have made it this far without you!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile