« Home | Super Bowl » | Yesterday Was a Buzz Kill » | Notice! » | West Coast Trip Info » | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday » | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back » | West Coast » | Opportunity Knocks »

Big News!

Sometimes I am totally amazed at the way things happen.

Today we pulled the trigger on something that I had figured wouldn't happen for about a year or so. We just knew over the last several months that God was moving us faster than we had originally thought. So what is it you ask? We hired someone to take charge of our Middle School and High School environments! Man am I pumped! It will be a day or so before I put his name out, but you guys are going to be stoked!

Welcome to the team.........!

Congrats! I'm excited for you though I only know what you've stated. God is doing something major and I'm so glad to be here!

It's gonna be off the hook!

You big tease!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile