« Home | Snow White is still open » | I need your help » | Afternoon Reflections » | Today » | This Sunday » | Round and Round » | Big Time Reminder » | Jam Packed » | Sunday Reflections » | Chris is On the Way »

Shorts and Short Sleeves

I think that it is now time to officially break out the shorts and the short sleeve shirts. I'm one of those guys that likes to wait and see if the weather has actually turned and I think it has.

Today marks the first official day of short sleeves for me!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile