« Home | Yesterday's News » | Our # 1 Value » | What's in a Name? » | The Hill » | Most Asked Question » | What a thought! » | The Pic's » | A Little History on Me » | Why, Why, Why? »

Sweet...


I received an email today with that famous line by M.C. Hammer, "Sweetness is my weakness."

As I was reading it I was reminded how sweet it is to be included on what God is doing at Crossroads!

Oh by the way, try the sweet tea at Chick-fil-a.....as they say, "it's the bomb."

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile