« Home | Do we all have an Agenda? » | New Music » | What Makes Crossroads Different? » | Commitment » | Where Were You? » | Upcoming Stuff » | Construction Update » | Four Religious Truths » | Ad » | Baby Got..... »

Great Lunch Spot



Hey, if you love great affordable Mexican food you need to try Jalisco's. Their located at 1290 Sparta Pike in Lebanon.

Take it from me and try the #9 on the lunch menu. It's a grilled chicken salad and it's great.....and also very filling.

Try to keep yourself away from the chips and salsa, they will fill you up before you even get to the salad.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile