« Home | Construction Update » | Four Religious Truths » | Ad » | Baby Got..... » | Ever Wonder » | Conversations » | "Runs House" » | Sweet... » | Yesterday's News » | Our # 1 Value »

Upcoming Stuff

Hey, I hope you had a great weekend!

The next couple of weeks are sure to be pretty full of stuff around here. I want you to make sure and check in here on a daily basis, this is the place where you can really keep up with what's going on.

We hope to make our official launch date available by the end of next week. This is all going to depend on how things come together in the next few days. Later today I am going to pick back up on talking about what makes Crossroads different from other churches. I gave you a little insight into that in one of my previous posts.

Stay tuned!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile