« Home | Where Were You? » | Upcoming Stuff » | Construction Update » | Four Religious Truths » | Ad » | Baby Got..... » | Ever Wonder » | Conversations » | "Runs House" » | Sweet... »

Commitment

This weekends performance by the Vol football team was amazing.

I truly didn't know what kind of season we were going to be in for and at this point all indications are that this could be an exciting fall.

I have always been amazed at the commitment that fans make to sports teams. They will change jobs, change schedules and even disown family, all in their loyalty to their team.

When we look at our commitment to Christ and His call on our lives are we showing that same commitment?

Just a thought.

I went to see the Vols/MU this past weekend. Normally I wouldn't have gone due to the weather, but I was meeting family & friends from out of town. Trudging through the rain on the way to my car I thought...Would I do this for Christ? I realized I'd probably look outside, see the rain and decide to stay in...

I am totally with you....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile