« Home | Baby Got..... » | Ever Wonder » | Conversations » | "Runs House" » | Sweet... » | Yesterday's News » | Our # 1 Value » | What's in a Name? » | The Hill » | Most Asked Question »

Ad

I am constantly being asked who the people are in our newspaper ads.

The truth is their just two people that we selected out of a group of photographs that we purchased for use in our printed materials.....you probably won't see them at Walmart or Kroger.

Be on the look out for some new ads in the next couple of weeks and by the way if you haven't signed up to receive our email updates you need too.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile