« Home | Great Food » | See/Do Part II » | See/Do » | Check Your Gauges » | Great Lunch Spot » | Do we all have an Agenda? » | New Music » | What Makes Crossroads Different? » | Commitment » | Where Were You? »

Coming Up

In some of my posts over the past week or so I've been talking about "intimacy with God," one of the three vital relationships that Crossroads encourages people to pursue.

During the next week, I am going to get into the second of the three which is "community with insiders."

Make sure and check back as I dive into another of these very important relationships.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile