« Home | Been Down » | Coming Up » | Great Food » | See/Do Part II » | See/Do » | Check Your Gauges » | Great Lunch Spot » | Do we all have an Agenda? » | New Music » | What Makes Crossroads Different? »

Great Eats



If you have a chance you need to try out "J. Alexanders" on West End in Nashville. The food, atmosphere and the company were great.

I started off with the Mexico City Spinach Con Queso....then moved to the Cypress Salad and finished it off with some excellent Carrot Cake. I have to admit, this was the best Carrot Cake I have ever tasted.

Bon Appetite!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile