« Home | Community With Insiders (relationship #2) » | Great Eats » | Been Down » | Coming Up » | Great Food » | See/Do Part II » | See/Do » | Check Your Gauges » | Great Lunch Spot » | Do we all have an Agenda? »

Crazy Week

This week has been a little crazy. We have tons of stuff going on and the construction work that is being done at Crossroads is entering the finishing stages.

My entries this week have not been what I had hoped due to the need for me to be around the construction site.

Here is what I need from each of you:

  • Please sign up for the email blast. This will enable you to keep up with whats going on around Crossroads.
  • Think and pray about where you can serve. We need lots of additional volunteers to help pull this together when we launch.
  • Consider making a financial contribution to help us finish with all of the last minute details. You can do this online with your bank card.

I hope to hear from you!



About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile