« Home | Big News! » | Super Bowl » | Yesterday Was a Buzz Kill » | Notice! » | West Coast Trip Info » | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday » | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back » | West Coast »

I'm Stoked!

There's some cool stuff happening around Crossroads these days. Seems God is doing some really great stuff in a lot of peoples lives...it's great to watch.

We're really excited about the next few weeks. We believe we're gonna move this thing to the next level. Please pray for us and those that you'll be bringing with you. God is wanting to do something big in Lebanon and I believe that Crossroads is going to be part of it!

Peace!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile