« Home | Hurdles » | Sweet Spot » | Shorts and Short Sleeves » | Snow White is still open » | I need your help » | Afternoon Reflections » | Today » | This Sunday » | Round and Round » | Big Time Reminder »

Do Tell!

Hey, Easter is just around the corner (April 8) and we need you to begin telling and asking your friends about visiting with us. This is a great time for someone to experience what Crossroads is really like.

This coming weekend we will have some cards that you can give to anyone that you would be interested in inviting. They will be available at the information kiosk.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile