« Home | Sweet Spot » | Shorts and Short Sleeves » | Snow White is still open » | I need your help » | Afternoon Reflections » | Today » | This Sunday » | Round and Round » | Big Time Reminder » | Jam Packed »

Hurdles

I was thinking just after lunch today about these guys who run track, the ones who have to run and continuously jump those hurdles before they reach the finish line.

It seems that life is full of hurdles doesn't it. You jump over one and then you look up and there's another one coming. Here's the deal....just remember the finish line is in front of you and what ever you do, keep jumping!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile