« Home | "Runs House" » | Sweet... » | Yesterday's News » | Our # 1 Value » | What's in a Name? » | The Hill » | Most Asked Question » | What a thought! » | The Pic's » | A Little History on Me »

Conversations

As most of you know we just finished with our local county fair and man do they do a great job. Hats off to those who make this event so great!

I wanted to thank those of you I was able to see and talk to while I visited the fair. It seems like every conversation was filled with excitement and questions about Crossroads. We can truly tell that your looking forward to experiencing what Crossroads is all about.

I want to encourage you to keep talking and getting the word out about Crossroads!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile