« Home | Sweet... » | Yesterday's News » | Our # 1 Value » | What's in a Name? » | The Hill » | Most Asked Question » | What a thought! » | The Pic's » | A Little History on Me » | Why, Why, Why? »

"Runs House"



Ok, ok, ok.....I know you think I'm crazy, but this is one of my favorite television programs.

I love the way this guy relates to his family. If you listen real close (my wife leaves the room when I watch this show) he is really a funny guy with some pretty good words of wisdom.

If you get a chance you need to check out "Runs House," its on MTV.

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile