« Home | Conversations » | "Runs House" » | Sweet... » | Yesterday's News » | Our # 1 Value » | What's in a Name? » | The Hill » | Most Asked Question » | What a thought! » | The Pic's »

Ever Wonder

Isn't it so easy to get discouraged.

You have this feeling that God has called you to do something or maybe make a change and then all heck breaks loose. Here you are....you've done what you felt you were supposed to do and all of the sudden things seem to be getting worse instead of better. It really doesn't seem to make sense does it?

Been there done that and will probably do it again! Isn't it crazy that those of us who know better seem to fall into the same ruts over and over?

This morning I was reading and came across something that really hit home....

"The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it." 1 Thessalonians 5:24 (The Message)

I am continually amazed at the power of scripture!

Now I can move along!!!!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile