« Home | I'm Stoked! » | Big News! » | Super Bowl » | Yesterday Was a Buzz Kill » | Notice! » | West Coast Trip Info » | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday » | What Happened to Time » | I'm Back »

Lookin' Forward to Tommorrow

Two weeks is way to long to have to wait!

That crazy weather last week really screwed things up, so I'm lookin forward to a great day tomorrow. Take some time to invite a friend and remember that we have two services that are identical. The first is at 9 a.m. and the second is at 11 a.m.

See you tomorrow in the am!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile