« Home | New Series Starts Next Week February 18th » | Lookin' Forward to Tommorrow » | I'm Stoked! » | Big News! » | Super Bowl » | Yesterday Was a Buzz Kill » | Notice! » | West Coast Trip Info » | What'ssssssss Upppppppppp? » | Coming Up Sunday »

Monday Morning Reflections

Well it was great to get back in the swing yesterday. Since the weather threw every thing off course, I was really glad and excited to be back doing what we do.

We had two great crowds and you guys are doing a great job of helping get the word out about Crossroads. One of the things that I encourage you to do is to suggest to people that they visit a couple of times. Most of the people really get a better feel if they come at least twice. As most of you know, it's kind of scary going to a place where you've never been. You never know who's gonna be there and what to expect. (you can be sure to tell people that we will not be stalking them if they visit) Most of the people that I'm talking with have said they "love it" and were really hooked after they made the second visit. It seems as though the second visit is giving them a feeling of comfort in knowing that nothing crazy is going to happen and they get to see some of the same faces that they saw on their original visit.

After talking with some of you yesterday I am convinced that yesterdays message was right where it was supposed to be. I can't tell you how many times I started over....and over...and over.....oh well, now I know why!

Later....