« Home | Sunday Reflections » | "Snapshots" Starts This Sunday » | Do Tell! » | Hurdles » | Sweet Spot » | Shorts and Short Sleeves » | Snow White is still open » | I need your help » | Afternoon Reflections » | Today »

Have a Great Week!

Chris and I were just at Wendy's having a little lunch off of the .99 cent menu (he's saving me money already) when we ran into a couple of people from Crossroads who were headed out on "spring break." We pulled up behind their vehicle and said, "hey, we're coming with you guy's." Needless to say I think we could have gone with them and they wouldn't have had a problem with us tagging along.

For those of you who are enjoying time off, do that....enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you when you get back. Refreshed and ready to get to work!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile