« Home | Do Tell! » | Hurdles » | Sweet Spot » | Shorts and Short Sleeves » | Snow White is still open » | I need your help » | Afternoon Reflections » | Today » | This Sunday » | Round and Round »

"Snapshots" Starts This Sunday

We're starting a brand new series this Sunday titled, "Snapshots: Where are you in the picture?"

Take the time and be there on Sunday at 9 a.m. or 11 a.m. Also you can go to our website and use the evite to invite someone.

See you on Sunday!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile