« Home | See/Do Part II » | See/Do » | Check Your Gauges » | Great Lunch Spot » | Do we all have an Agenda? » | New Music » | What Makes Crossroads Different? » | Commitment » | Where Were You? » | Upcoming Stuff »

Great Food



If you want a great place to eat, try "McAlisters Deli."


Today I had the pleasure of eating there with a couple of my friends and I have to say that every time I leave there I am truly "feelin good."

Try the "club sandwich," its the best........with a sweet tea!

About me

  • I'm Randy S. Cook
  • From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
  • Lead Pastor, Crossroads. While I am the Lead Pastor for Crossroads Community Church, the views expressed here are mine and not necessarily theirs, and some of them I just copied from people who really have an idea of what they're doing! Ha!!
My profile